Is a progressive and irreversible disease. about 30 % of the Indian population is suffering from varicose veins. know if you are one of them
Choose The Best Treatment Available
Endovenous Laser Treatment
- A very safe and minimally invasive procedure
- A Day Care Procedure
- No Hospital Admission
- Safe for aged and surgically unfit patients also
- No general anaesthesia
- Walk-in and walk out Procedure
- High success rate and Rapid Recovery
Signs & Symptoms
- Bumpy, swollen twisted veins raising over the skin surface of legs.
- Aching, heavy legs and cramps.
- Spider veins.
- Ankle swelling
- Brownish – blue shiny skin discolouration.
- Redness, dryness, and itchiness of the skin.
- Cramps, Non-healing venous ulcer over legs mostly on ankles.
Types of Vascular Diseases Treated:
- Atherosclerosis (hardening or narrowing of arteries)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Artery Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) and Diabetic Foot
- Renovascular Disease
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Brain Aneurysm
Vascular Birth Defects
- Congenital Vascular Malformations (CVM)
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
Inflammatory Vascular Disease
Varicose Vein & Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins (Endo Venous Laser Treatment and RF Ablation)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Venous non-healing ulcer
Other Vascular Conditions
- Vascular Steal
- Diabetic Foot
- Stem Cell Therapy for PAD
- A-V Fistula for Hemodialysis