The Cardiology Department is manned by senior Cardiologists trained in India and abroad with modern medical facilities like the digital flat panel Cath lab.
Major Procedures Performed :
- Advanced invasive forms of therapy for refractive heart failure like CRT/ICD.
- Percutaneous valve repair/ Valvuloplasty/ replacement.
- Patients with high risk and multi vessel involvement are also undertaken.
- Primary angioplasties – Emergency Angioplasties during Acute Heart attacks. So far 500 procedures have been done with a success rate >99% . Non-coronary intervention deals with variety of cardiovascular abnormalities.
- Vascular dissection and aneurysm repairs with covered stents are done with expertise.
- Coronary stenting for CAD patients, including high risk CAD- Left Main/ Multivessel stenting with
- high risk and multi vessel involvement.
- Subclavean, Iliac, Femoral and carotid artery balloon angioplasty and stenting.
- Day care Angiograms.
Cardio-thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Compares with the best in the world, with an efficient team of surgeons performing complicated coronary artery bypass operations (CABG) and surgeries for all types of valvular heart diseases with success rate of 99%.