Minimal Access & Robotic Surgery In Gynecology
in association with Apollo Health Education & Research Foundation(AHERF)
ENTRANCE EXAM on 4th March (Saturday) @ Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
The Fellowship Program in Minimally Invasive& Robotic Surgery in Gynaecology at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad will train specialists in obstetrics and gynaecology who have completed their training (MD or DNB) and will be prepared to provide advanced minimally invasive surgical management to women with complex gynaecologic conditions at the end of the program.
- Duration 1 year
- Location – Apollo Hospital Hyderabad
- Mentor- Dr Rooma Sinha
- Stipend to be paid locally by Apollo Hospitals
- Candidates who have completed MD or DNB can apply
Profile of the fellowship program
- Entrance exam- Written test (MCQ & Short answers) & Interview (BOTH CARRY EQUAL MARKS)
- To attend out patient, inpatient and surgery with Dr Rooma Sinha
- Course includes learning
- Outpatient & inpatient management of patients
- Minimally invasive surgery (Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Carbon Dioxide Laser for Endometriosis)
- Robotic Surgery
- Journal club, case discussions, Seminar
- Simulation for laparoscopy, hysteroscopy & Robotic surgery
- Maintain log book.
- Publication of one paper in peer reviewed journal
- Attend Robotic Surgeon Council meeting during tenure
- Attendance and presentation of 2 papers – one National and one state conference.
- Attend night calls (4-6 nights/month) or as and when required.
- Exit Exam for certification at the end of one year.
Please register for the entrance exam on