Out Patient Clinics are available from 8:00 am to 8:00pm Monday to Saturday
Below is helpful information about the Out Patient Services. Please feel free to contact us for any queries.
Before your Arrive
- If you have a query, please feel free to call at our call centre at
- Toll free number – 1600 345 1066 from 8.00am to 8.00pm
- In case of any medical emergency, just dial 1066
- Please bring your old medical records
- If you have registered earlier at Apollo please bring your ID card.
To cancel or change your appointment
If you cannot keep your appointment or would like to change the date or time, please call any of the above mentioned numbers.
How to reach?
- The hospital is 30 to 45 minutes drive from the Airport, 20 minutes from railway station and 30 minutes from the central bus station.
- You can use the public transport (Bus # 47Y from Secunderabad railway station Bus # 127Y from Nampally railway station) to reach the hospital
- Parking areas are available round the clock in the hospital campus.
- On arrival at the hospital, wheel chair or stretcher will be provided, if required
- There is also an auto stand just out side the hospital for your convenience
- The reception functions as the facilitation counter for the physically challenged
- Volunteers are available to escort the patients.
Scheduling an Appointment
Appointments can be made by calling on the hospital numbers at regular out patient clinic hours from 8.00AM to 8.00PM, Monday to Saturday or you can also make an appointment online
How to dress
Informal and comfortable clothing are appropriate for your visit to the hospital
Friends and Relatives
Your friends and relatives may accompany you. They are requested to remain in the waiting areas, unless there are special reasons for them to stay with the patient during the examination or investigation. We would appreciate if only one attendant accompanies you.
We have a desk at the main entrance. The personnel at the desk will be delighted to assist you in case of any queries. EXT 2000/ 2001
If you are visiting Apollo for the first time, you need to get a one time registration done for a nominal fee. You will be issued a Unique Health Identity Number (UH
ID) and your hospital file will be made.
Out Patient Clinic Billing
The counter is located on the ground floor. All payments for investigations are done here. We accept cash, demand drafts and all major credit cards. All tariff enquiries can be made at this counter Extn 2004.
Bank & ATM
Andhra Bank has an extension counter near the hospital accessible from the mainentrance
You can approach the respective departments with the help of signage’s
During the visit a doctor will examine you and you may be asked for other tests to help build a full picture of your medical condition. The wilng secretary at the desk will be able to give you directions. You can also get your billing done at the same counter
There are unforeseen delays sometimes even though you have an appointment. Kindly bear with us
In case an investigation is required the consultant would fill a ‘Request for Investiagtion form’. The payment for the same is to be made at the out patient billing counter. You will be guided to the investigation counters where on producing the payment receipt the investigations will be conducted.
For few investigations you will be required to fix appointments. Please call our
Call Center No 040-60601066, Toll No – 1860 500 1066 and ask for extensions as given below.
- Ultrasound 5511 / 4001
- ECG 5500
- ECHO 6329
- TMT 6329
- X Ray 4000
- CT scan 4002
- MRI 6316
- Report collection – 2008
- Diet counseling – 1224
- Pharmacy 2020
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation – 2602
- Blood Bank – 2604
- Treatment room – 6346
- Endoscopy Lab – 4005
- EMG/EEG/Sleep Lab – 6455
- Bronchoscopy Lab – 4005
- PET CT Scan – 23431721
- Admissions – 2002
- Apollo Preventive Health Checks – 1224