IJCTO in collaboration with Apollo Hospitals organizing the mega Interventional event on CTO PCI – where more than 700 reputed national and International faculty is participating.
Over the past decade CTO PCI still remains the last frontier to be conquered by the Interventional Cardiologist. It is also true to know an achievement of 90 % success in CTO PCI is seen today with skilled operators with the usage of advanced hard ware.
IJCTO is the biggest forum in India which provides in-depth knowledge of CTO PCI for the young budding interventional cardiologist and the spread of skills. IJCTO also dissipates basic and more advanced techniques and scientific innovations in the field of CTO PCI.
The IJCTO was born with the Primary aim of providing a platform for the exchange, growth and development of ideas and skills for the benefit of the seasoned operators as well as the trainee in CTO PCI. The basics to advanced aspects of CTO PCI are under the tutelage of International and National experts.
IJCTO is a collaborative effort by Indian & Japanese interventional cardiologists to collectively share their knowledge and experience in CTO PCI.
The Objective of Congress
- LIVE Cases Transmission
- Fellows Course
- Didactive Lectures
- CD Presentations
- Hands on Training Symposia’s
- Interactive Sessions
The highlights of the 6th Live summit
- Pre live summit – Fellows course on 1st June
- One and half days (02nd and 03rd June) live CTO casesdemonstration, recorded cases demonstration
& CD presentation
- Training Village – Hands on training – Simulator – proctor guidance will be available
ETOSS – By Asahi Japan
- IVUS and Rotablator – By Boston Scientific
- FFR and OCT – By Abbott
- ELCA – By Merit Pvt. Ltd.
- Newer CTO wires and devices will be there for the display at the scientific booth
- Dedicated Symposium – Breakfast, lunch-on and evening symposium on-Imaging, Antegrade &
Retrograde CTO PCI.
- Industry satellite symposium on ‘Know your Hardware’ by *Ashahi and *Boston Scientific
- The winners of the different categories in Complex CTO Case presentation will be nominated as
- faculty in the IJCTO session for CTO club Nagoya, Japan (June 2019) and for IJCTO session in Topic,
- Tokyo (July 2019). There will be total of 2 nominations.