Dr. Yoga Nagendhar Mamidibattula
Awards and Achievements
- Advanced pediatric laproscopy
Research and Publications
- Chattopadhyay A, Prakash B, Vepakomma D, Nagendhar Y, Vijayakumar. A prospective comparison of two regimes of bowel preparation for paediatric colorectal procedures:
- normal saline with added potassium vs. polyethylene glycol. Pediatric Surgery International 2004Feb;20(2):127-9.Epub2004Jan29.
- Chattopadhyay A, Nagendhar Y, Kumar V. Osteosarcoma of the rib. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2004 Jun; 71(6):543-4.
- Kumar Vijay, Nagendhar Yoga, Prakash Bhanu, Chattopadhyay Anindya, Vepakomma Deepti. Lingual thyroid gland:
- Clinical evaluation and management.
- Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2004; 71(12): 1143-1143
- Kumar V, Chattopadhyay A, Mohan M, Patra R, Nagendhar MY.Postoperative necrotizing enterocolitis – diagnostic dilemma :
- a case report. Journal of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons 2003 Jan-Mar; 8(2):107-8
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon & Paediatric
- Laparoscopic Surgeon & Pediatric Urologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad – August 2003 – till Date
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons ( IAPS )
- Member of the Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India ( PESI)
- Association of Surgeons of Indian ( ASI )
- Indian Medical Association ( IMA )
- Fellow of the Academy of General Education ( FAGE )
- Single stage primary reconstructive work in Pediatric Urology, Gastrointestinal Malformations
- Pediatric reconstructive urology
- Pediatric Laparoscopy
- Pediatric Thoracoscopy
- Antenatal counselling for surgical defeats.