Dr. Yadala Ganesh
Research and Publications
- Attended National and International Conferences on ‘Headache’ & presented/published the following papers
- Analysis of patients attending headache Clinic: An Indian experience. Presentation at the world headache conference. September 2000. Cephalalgia 2000; 20:307
- Parasites and headache: an Indian experience .CephalalgiaVolume 21, Issue 4,
- Headache scenario – South India CEPHALALGIA..Presented at the annual conference of The American Headache Society, at Seattle , USA Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain Volume 42, Issue 5,,
- Huge mediastinal mass with minimal symptoms: thymolipoma BMJ Case Reports 2011; doi:10.1136/bcr.05.2010.29
- Tropical cephalalgia- A new clinical entiety. Published in the June 2012 issue of Headache The Journal of Head and Face Pain.
- Rare case of fever of unknown origin: subcutaneous panniculitis like T-cell lymphoma(SPTCL)- BMJ CASE REPORT 2015
- Multiple Aneurysms & Rosai- Dorfman disease: association or coincidence?- BMJ CASE REPORTS 2015
- 1985 – 1989 Consultant Physician and In-Charge of Medical Unit at 150 bedded teaching hospital in Islamic Republic of Iran under Govt., of Islamic Republic of Iran
- 1990 – till date Physician Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Director and Consultant In-Charge at Headache Clinic, Axon Medical Centre
- Worked as consultant with team of doctors to manage clinic “Sexual Medicine”.
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Member-International Headache Society.
- Member-American Headache Society
- Member-Indian MedicalAssociation
- Member-Association Of Physicians Of India .
- HEADACHE, DIABETES,SEXUAL MEDICINE