Underwent training in the fields of Allergy & Dizziness from the following centers:
- Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute and Institute of Genomics – New Delhi – 1992
- K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai – 1993
- John’s Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, USA – 2006
- Chicago University Hospital, Chicago USA
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- J.F.K. Hospital, New Jersey, USA
- Warrington General Hospital, Warrington, UK
- Royal Prince Edward Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Training in OtoNeurology – North Western University, Chicago, USA
Areas of Interest:
Evaluation management and research in the fields of Dizziness (Vertigo/imbalance), deafness, tinnitus (noise in the ear), Allergy of respiratory tract, food allergy, drug allergy and Headache.
- Best Registrar Award by Apollo Hospitals for commitment to Patient Care – 1998
- Best Team Award for ENT Dept by Apollo Hospitals -1997
- Elie Aizer Sultan Foreign Travel fellowship for training in Otology & Neurotology in Paris & UK- 2000
- Yousuf Patel Foreign travel fellowship in 2002 for training in Otology & Neurotology – USA
- Singari Prabhakaar Gold Medal for Allergic Fungal Sinusitis –evaluation and management-paper presented at 24th A.O.I.A.P. conference -2005, Tirupathi.
- Immunology Foundation of India medal for Paper on Immunology- Visakhapatnam – 2005
- UICC International Cancer Technology fellowship done at Washington University Medical center, St. Louis, USA 2004
- Raju Award for Best Paper Presentation in Warangal 2009.
- First prize presentation of research paper on allergy at the first SARC nations allergy conference (SAAACI) in Delhi in 2011.
- Academic achievment award by Apollo Hopsitals Educational and Reseach Foundation in 2012 for publication of research paeper on allergy.
Publications related to clinical work and research in various Medical journals on ENT & Allergy.