Awards and Achievements
- Asia”s top 10 Interventional Cardiologist’s award TCT (USA), International Affiliate member-American C
- Membr, Scientific Team that developed India’s first indigenous Intra-Coronary stent- the Kalam-Raju Stent.
- Investigator, for the project “Development of Multimedia Clinical Database Management System”.
Research and Publications
- Prospective observation study of primary angioplasty of infarct related artery for acute myocardial infarction. Indian heart j 1999; 51: 167-72
- Clinical evaluation of new balloon mountable coil stent: in hospital & follow-up results. Indian heart journal 1998; 50: 40-44
- Role of thrombolitic therapy in prosthetic valve occlusions- immediate & long term results . Annals of thorac.surgery, aug 1994.
- Presently Working as Senior Consultant Cardiologist at Apollo Hospitals,Jubilee hills Hyderbad
- Senior Interventional Consultant Cardiologist, Care Hospitals
- Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, Care Hospitals
- Worked in NIMS
- Worked in Mediciti Hospitals
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- International Member,American College of Cardiology
- PTCA/Stent-Coronary Carotid Renal Perepheral Valvuloplasty
- Cardiopulmonary Support System
- PDA device Closure
- ASD device Closure
- Directional Coronary Atherectomy
- Rotablator System
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty-Inoue balloon
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting with Percusurge and Filter device