Awards and Achievements
- Voted among the best 1% of physicians in the USA in an independent nationwide survey conducted by the famous Press-Ganey Group.
- Member, National Physicians’ Advisory Board to the President of the USA.
Research and Publications
- Biographical note published in several international reference books including the ‘Marquis Who’s Who in America’ (USA) and ‘Dictionary of International Biography’ (UK)
- Private Medical Practice, Nallakunta, Hyderabad, AP, 1991 – 1993
- Sr. Consultant, Hematology & Medical Oncology, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, AP, 2000 – 2003
- Attending Consultant Hematologist & Medical Oncologist, University of California, Davis Fremont Rideout Cancer Centre, Marysville, USA, 2003
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Hematology & Medical Oncology, University of California Davis, Sacramento, USA, 2003
- Sr. Consultant, Hematology & Medical Oncology, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, AP, 2007 – Present
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Medical Oncology
- American College of Physicians
- Indian Society of Oncology
- Indian Medical Association