Awards and Achievements
- Higher Surgical Training Program from West Midlands Rotation, Birmingham, UKAdvanced Upper limb arthroscopy course, Wrightington Hospital, WiganAO Instructional course on spine, NottinghamBasic Hip Arthroplasty, Chase Farm Hospital, LondonPrimary Knee Arthroplasty, Summer University, EdinburghAdvanced techniques jn knee replacement surgery workshop, RCS of England, LondonFlaps in Upper and Lower Limb Reconstruction, St. George’s, LondonSkeletal Dysplasia – an instructional course, NottinghamPractical Orthopedics symposium, Cambridge
- Invited faculty for national & state Orthopaedic meetings
- Specialist Guest faculty for ISHRAE (Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers), MIDHANI (Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited).
- Organising Chairman: Indian Arthroscopy Society conference, Hyderabad, Oct’2014, and member of scientific committees of several conferences.
- Registered Visiting Orthopaedic Consultant, Republic of Tanzania.On the invitation of Ministry of Health, Tanzania. Once in 3 months
Research and Publications
- Involved in several research projects – past and ongoing.
- Published articles in International & National Orthopaedic journals.
- Presented papers in National & State level meetings
QualificationMBBS; MS (Orthopedics); MCh (Orthopedics), Provider of Advanced Trauma Life Support, Database management City and Guilds Board, UK
- Trained under renowned Masters of Orthopaedics like Prof G Venkatramaiah, Prof PVA Mohandas (MIOT,Chennai) in India and Mr M S Cornah, Mr BGS Peach in United Kingdom. Skills were further refined under Mr P Calvert, Mr C Constant (Shoulder) and Mr TBH Riley (Revision Joint Surgery).
- Trained and worked in UK for more than 12 years.
- Vijaya Hospital, Chennai, 1990 – 2002
- Government General Hospital, Kakinada, AP, 1986 – 1989
- Has been practicing at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad from Oct. 2002; Always in touch with latest developments in Orthopaedics
Teaching Experience and as Examiner
- Post graduate students of Orthopaedics (DNB Orth, New Delhi), & Emergency Medicine (MCEM, Royal college of Emergency Medicine, London)
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian & British Medical Associations
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Soceity
- Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Soceity
- Indian Soceity of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopaedics and Fractures
- Designing Laminar Air flow operating theatres for Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Special custom made Titanium joints for limb saving surgeries of bone tumour patients