Awards and Achievements
- HONOURED for presentation- “Applications of I T in OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY” at M N R MEDICAL COLLEGE, SANGAREDDY.
- PLATINUM JUBILEEE CELEBRATIONS OF INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (I M A) – JAN 2009.
MBBS; MD; DGO; DIP Endoscopic Gynaec Surgery
- Senior consultant obstetrician, gynaecologist & laproscopic surgeon apollo hospitals, jubilee hills,hyderabad,india
- Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
- February 2010 – Present (8 years 3 months)
- Senior consultant obstetrician, gynaecologist & laproscopic surgeon care ospital,banjara hills, hyderabad,india
- February 2005 – January 2010 (5 years)
- obstetrician & gynaecologist staffordshire general hospital, stafford, england 2000 – 2003 (3 years)
- obstetrician & gynaecologist queen’s hospital, burton hospitals nhs trust, burton-upon-trent,england 1995 – 1998 (3 years)
- Post Graduate jjm medical college hospitals September 1991 – August 1994 (3 years).
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Member, Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- Member, FOGSI
- Member, British Medical Association
- Visiting Fellow, University of Arkansas (USA)
- Trained in robotic and advanced laproscopic surgeries, high risk obstetrics University of ARUANSAS(USA)
- Dip. Endoscopic Gynaec Surgery – University of Keil and Geisssen, Germany, 2004
- DGO – JJM Medical College & Hospitals, Davangere, Karnataka, India, 1993
- MD – University of Mysore, India, 1995
- MBBS – University of Mysore, India, 1988