- Visiting fellow university of arkansan (usa) Trained in robotic and advanced laproscopic surgeries, high risk obstetrics
- University of keil,geisssen, germany Dip. Endoscopic gynaec surgery (germany),2004
- University of mysore, india M.D. – post graduate degree, obstetrics & gynaecology 1991 – 1994
- Jjm medical college hospitals,davangere,karnataka,india D.G.O. – post gradute diploma, obst&gynaec 1993
- University of mysore, india M.B.B.S 1988.
Summary of Profile
- Senior consultant obstetrician, gynaecologist & laproscopic surgeon apollo hospitals, jubilee hills,hyderabad,india
- Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
- February 2010 – Present (3 years 6 months)
- Senior consultant obstetrician, gynaecologist & laproscopic surgeon care ospital,banjara hills, hyderabad,india
- February 2005 – January 2010 (5 years)
- obstetrician & gynaecologist staffordshire general hospital, stafford, england 2000 – 2003 (3 years)
- obstetrician & gynaecologist queen’s hospital, burton hospitals nhs trust, burton-upon-trent,england 1995 – 1998 (3 years)
- Post Graduate jjm medical college hospitals September 1991 – August 1994 (3 years).
HONOURED for presentation- “ Applications of I T in OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY”- at M N R MEDICAL COLLEGE, SANGAREDDY.- PLATINUM JUBILEEE CELEBRATIONS OF INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (I M A) – JAN 2009.