- Dr Rachna VK currently works as a consultant Paediatric ophthalmologist and adult
- squint specialist in Apollo hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. She mainly deals with the treatment of all
- eye disorders in children from birth to 16 years of age, medical & surgical management of all kinds of
- squints in all age groups including adults, management of diplopia (doube vision) and neuro ophthalmic
- disorders leading to loss of vision.
- MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), FAICO (Fellow of the All India Collegium of Ophthalmology)in Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
Summary of Profile
- Dr Rachna VK did her MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, in the
- year 2004. Following that, she did her MS in Ophthalmology from Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital and
- Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Hyderabad.(2005-2008). She has done her longterm fellowship in
- Paediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus from Narayana Nethralaya and Post graduate Institute
- of Ophthalmology, Bangalore in the year 2009-2011. She was the youngest paediatric ophthalmologist
- in the country to be awarded the FAICO ( Fellow of the All India Collegium of Ophthalmology) fellowship
- in Paediatric ophthalmology and Strabismus by the All India Ophthalmic Society in the year 2010. She
- has presented papers and posters at various national and international conferences