Dr.Rabinder Nath Mehrotra
Research and Publications
- Extra Hepatic Portal Venous Obstruction in Children: Anthropometry,Growth hormone and Insulin like Growth Factor-1. Mehrotra RN, Bahtia V, Dabadghao P, Yachha SK. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.Nov 25 (5) 520-23. 1997.
- B Cell Function and Insulin sensitivity in Tropical Calcific Pancreatitis from North India. Mehrotra R.N, Bhatia E, Chaudari G. Metabolism 46(4), 441-44, April 1997.
- Growth Charts Suitable for evaluation of Indian children. Khadgwat, Dabadghao P, Mehrotra RN, Bhatia V. Indian Pediatrics, Sep 35(9) 859-65.1998.Ectopic ACTH syndrome due to Bronchial Carcinoid Tumor.A case report. 1998, 35(2) 73-6.
- The Clinical Spectrum of Fibro Calculous Diabetes in North India.Mittal N, Mehrotra R, Agarwal G, Rajeswari, Choudari G, Sikora S, Bhatia E. Natl Med J India 2002 Nov-Dec; 15(6): 327-31
- Genetic analysis of SRD5A2 gene in Indian patients with 5 alpha reductase deficiency. Ravi Sahu 1, Raman Boddula 1, Pankaj Sharma 1, Vijayalakshmi Bhatia 1, Ronda Greaves 2, Sudha Rao 3, Meena Desai 4, Ashish Wakhlu 5, Shubha Phadke 6, Manoj Shukla1, Preeti Dabadghao 1, Ravi N Mehrotra 7, Eesh Bhatia 1
- Coronary Heart Disease in Diabetes.Role of hyperglycemia and hyperinsulinemia. Mithal A, Mehrotra R.N. International Journal of Diabetes in developing Countries. Vol 15(3) 1995.
- Sr. Consultant, department of endocrinology & diabetes, apollo hospital,jubilee hills(1996-present)
- Ria, elisa, irma
- Introduction to dna extraction & pcr clincal experience: mln medical college, allahabad, teaching undergraduates and emergency care
- Senior resident in sanjay gandhi pgi- research & training
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Member, Endocrine Society (USA)
- Member, ASBMR (American Society Of Bone Mineral & Research)
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, Endocrine Society Of India
- Life Member, Research Society For The Study Of Diabetes In India (RSSDI)
- Life Member, Indian Society Of Bone Mineral And Research (ISBMR)
- Member, Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology Chapter of IAP
- Has been actively involved in Clinical research in field of Osteoporosis and Metabolic bone disease and Diabetes
- Also has keen interest in Pituitary, Parathyroid, Adrenal and Growth Disorders
MBBS, MLN Medical College, Allahabad (1987)
MD (Internal Medicine), MLN Medical College, Allahabad (1988 – 1991)
DM Endocrinology, SGPGI, Lucknow (1993 – 1996)
DNB Endocrinology, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Clinical Densitometrist Certification by the International Society for Clinical Densitometry (2022)