Summary of Profile
- MBBS – Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad
- DTCD – University Of Vienna, Austria
- FAMS – University Of Vienna, Austria.
- FCCP – American College Of Chest Physicians.
Present : Sr. Consultant Pulmonologist, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad [ August 1988 till date ]
- Resident in ICU, Central Hospital, Riyadh, KSA.
- Family Physician in Royal Clinic, King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, KSA.
- Post Graduate DTCD at Pulmonary Centre, Vienna, Austria.
- Post Graduate Fellow at Wilhelminen Hospital, Vienna, Austria.
- Convenor for MESCO public lectures, Hyderabad.
Achievement / Conferences
- Did a very large study on Risk factorsPrevalence of ASTHMA in more than 5000 school going children in Hyderabad.[2003-2004].
- Presented original poster on ASTHMA in ERS 2004 conference at Glasgow UK.
- Presented original paper on Paediatric ASTHMA in World Asthma Meet (WAM-2004)
- Presented original paper on ASTHMA in NAPCON, Coimbatore, INDIA
- Alumni – ISB ( Indian School of Business ). Completed Executive Programme on “ Transformational Leadership for Healthcare Management” – May, 2011
- Regularly participates in national & international conferences on Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
Fields of Special Interest !
- Allergy and Asthma / COPD / Smoking related diseases / Occupational Hazards /TB
- Respiratory Critical care / Sleep Disorders / Public Education.