Awards and Achievements
Recent conferences attended:
- European bone marrow Transplant conference at Valencia, Spain May 2016
- Haemostasis update, Bangalore 2016
- Bone Marrow Transplant update at Vienna, Austria 2014
- Annual European Bone marrow transplant conference at Excel centre, London2013
- Meritorious Award in the field of Haematology and Transplant by International Biographic centre, Cambridge 2016
- Included in International Biographic Dictionary,Cambridge and recognised in top 100 physicians for 2016
Research and Publications
Publications and Presentations:
- Extramedullary acute myeloid leukaemia: isolated leukaemic pleural and pericardial effusions without marrow disease.” — 2015 Published in British Journal of Haematology – BJH13575.
- Volunteer at BBC blood and Bugs programme on 01-11-2014.
- Bilateral subdural Hygromas following Intrathecal Methotrexate Published in British Journal of Haematology, Volume 155,Issue 5, Page 536,December 2011
- Poster presentation in International Conference EBMT (European Bone Marrow Transplant) Conference 2013 on Effect of Skeletal disease on Stem cell Mobilisation in Myeloma Patients.
- Consultant Haemato oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Consultant Apollo Hospital, Jublie hills, Hyderabad From 09/11/2015
- Visiting Physician at John Hopkins Cancer Care Hospital, Baltimore, USA Sep 2015
- Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital,Birmingham, UK Aug 2015
- Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow ,UK May to July2015
- Haematology Consultant at University Hospital North Tees and Hartlepool Trust December 2014 to May 2015
- Consultant Haematologist at Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich, UK (part of Cambridge cancer network) Aug2014 to Dec 2014
- Specialist Registrar at University Hospital Leicester,UK from 2009 to May 2014