Awards and Achievements
- Part of the team which did first cadaver liver transplant in Govt. institute. Awarded Jeevandan appreciation by Govt. of Telangana.
Research and Publications
- Frey’s Pancreaticojejunostomy in Tropical Pancreatitis: Assessment of Quality of Life. A Prospective Study. Vamsi Krishna PothulaRajendra , Sivaraj Sivanpillay Mahadevan ,Sivacharan Reddy Parvathareddy. World Journal of Surgery December 2014.
- Blind pouch syndrome, Tropical Gatroenterology, 2014.
- Asst.Proffesor in Shadan Medical College (2009-2010) in Dept of General Surgery
- 2010 – 2013 in Narayana Medical College (Dept of G.I surgery)
- 2013-2014 consultant at Care Hospitals Hyderabad in G.I surgery and Liver and Pancreatic unit
- 2014-2015 in Dept. of G.I Surgery in Osmania Medical college and Hospital
- 2015 – till date as Consultant in Surgical Gastroenterology