Summary of Profile
- MBBS from JIPMER, Pondicherry (1975)
- MD Internal Medicine from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1980)
- DM Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi (1982)
- Advanced Training in Invasive Cardiology in the US & Europe
- Asst. Prof. of Cardiology, NIMS (1984 – 1986)
- Asst. Prof. Cardiology, Osmania Medical College (1986 – 1987)
- HOD, Dept. of Cardiology, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad (1987 till date)
Achievements / Interests
- I st in Microbiology
- II nd in Medicine
- I st in MD Exams: Delhi University
- Jagdish Kapila Award for Outstanding Senior Resident in Cardiology, AIIMS (1982)
- Uttama Seva Patra Award of AP Govt. for being prime member of the team which performed FIRST ANGIOPLASTY in Acute MI in India (1985)
- Fields of interest is Preventive and Invasive Cardiology.
- Have given immeasurable public talks on Life Style and Heart Diseases.
- Have 34 years of experience in Diagnostic and in Interventional Cardiology. Motto is Credibility first.