Research and Publications
- ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) Short Term Research Fellowship done twice
- Fournier’s Gangrene – A review. Akash Pati, Pradhan N.R., Nayak A., “The Antiseptic” vol:95 No.7, P:246-247. Abdominaltuberculosis – Analysis of surgical management in 145 cases NiharRanjan Pradhan, Akash Pati, P.K. Panigrahi “The Antiseptic” vol-97, No.1 p:15-18.
- “Gall Bladder Remanant and cystic duct stump calculus as acause of post cholecystectomy syndrome”. F.L.Vyas, S.Nayak, B. Perakath, Nihar Ranjan Pradhan TROPICALGASTROENTEROLOGY 2005; 26 : 159 – 160
- Adultidiopathic ileosigmoid intussusception prolapsing per rectum. Edwin Stephen Nihar RPradhan Benajmin Perakath P,S,E,B). Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007 Oct 10; : 17936035 (P,S,E,B,D)
- Tuberculous Aneurysm of Extracranial Carotid Artery.E Stephen R Sridhar N R Pradhan, S V Thomas S Agarwal.
- Left Non-thrombotic Iliac Vein Lesionwith a Symptomatic Right Leg E.Stephen, N.R.Pradhan,N.Bit,R.L.Narayan,S.Agarwal European Journal of VascEndovascular Surg. Extra (2008),doi:10.1016 j.ejvsextra.2008.08.01
- Dr. L.R.C.Reddy, Dr. Nihar R.P., Prof. Pinjala R.K,Prof. GSN.Raju* Department of Vascular Surgery, * Department of SurgicalOncology, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, INDIA.The clinical proceedings ofNizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Official Quarterly Journal ofNizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Panjagutta,Hyderabad-500082.A.P.INDIA.
- Vascular injuries during laparoscopicsurgery Dr.L.R.C.Reddy, Dr. Nihar R.P., Prof.Pinjala R.K,Department of Vascular Surgery, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Panjagutta, Hyderabad –500 082, INDIA.The clinical proceedings ofNizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Official Quarterly Journal ofNizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082.A.P.INDIA. .HIV positive personpresenting with Ilio-femoral deep vein thrombosis Ramakrishna Pinjala, Ranjan pradhan Nihar,Sandeep Mahapatra,Indian journal of surgery
- Internship at SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack, Orissa (1993 – 1994)
- Assistant Surgeon, Health & Family Welfare Dept., Govt. of Orissa, Orissa (1994 – 1997)
- Junior Resident, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa (1997 – 2000)
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Surgery, Panda Medical Centre, Cuttack, Orissa (2000 – 2003)
- Junior Consultant, Vascular Surgery Department, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu (2004 – 2007)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Vascular Surgery, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2007 – 2008)
- DNB Senior Resident, Dept. of Vascular Surgery, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2008 – 2011)
- Senior Consultant Vascular Surgeon and teacher for DNB CTVS superspeciality, Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad (2011 – 2015)
- Senior Consultant, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad (November 2015 – Present)