- MBBS; MS Orthopaedics; MCh Ortho
Awards and Achievements
- Poster presented on “locked pubic symphysis pubis” at sicot conference gothenburg, sweden. On 2010,
- Lecture on “management of communited radial head fractures” at oasis annual conference in hyderabad on 2011
Research and Publications
- Over 10 national Presentations Publications in reputed orthopaedic journals
- Consultant orthopedic surgeon arthroplasty, arthroscopy & trauma surgeon apollo hospitals, jubilee hills, hyderabad, 2011 – present
- Clinical observer, arthroscopy, arthroplasty, biomechanics, ninewells hospital and medical school, dd1 9sy, scotland, u.k., 2010 – 2011
- Junior consultant , trauma, arthroscopy, arthroplasty,orthopaedic oncology, apollo hospitals, jubilee hills, hyderabad, 2009 – 2010
- Senior registrar, trauma, arthroscopy, deformity correction, paediatric orthopaedics, scoliosis, nizams institute of medical sciences, panjagutta, hyderabad, 2006 – 2009
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Life Member INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Life Member INDIAN ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
- Bronze Member AO SPINE
- Life Member AO TRAUMA
- Life Member PAEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY OF INDIA
- Life Member INDIAN ARTHROSCOPY SOCIETY
- Life Member INDIAN FOOT AND ANKLE SOCIETY
- Life Member ASSOCIATION OF SPINE SURGEONS OF INDIA
- Life Member of ASIA PACIFIC ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
- Knee replacements
- Hip replacementts
- knee arthroscopy
- pediatric orthopedics
- Dr. A. Mohan Krishna is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad. He completed his postgraduate degree from the prestigious Annamalai University (Tamilnadu) in the year 2006.
- After his post graduation, he worked as a Senior Registrar at Nizams Institute of Medical sciences, Hyderabad for a period of three years. During his tenure as a Senior Registrar at NIMS, he received extensive training in the management of complex trauma, deformity corrections, spinal deformity corrections (Scoliosis, Kyphosis) Illizarov technique, arthroscopy, arthroplasty and tumour surgeries.
- In 2009, he joined Apollo hospitals, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad as a Junior Consultant and teamed with Dr. N.Somasekhar Reddy, Senior Consultant in Orthopaedics. During this period, Dr. Mohan began to research well into areas like shoulder, arthroscopy, arthroplasty and tumor surgeries.
- In 2010, he went on to pursue higher surgical training in United Kingdom to complete M Ch Orthopaedics at the Univeristy of Dundee.
- During the course, he gained an in depth understanding in areas like computerized gait analysis, foot pressure analysis, orthotics and prosthetics, management of paralytic disorders of lower limbs etc.
- At Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Dr. Mohan is involved in handling complicated cases pertaining to complex trauma, Shoulder Surgeries, Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Complex Revision Arthroplasties, Tumour including limb salvage surgeries and Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeries. He has also published journals and abstracts in magazines on core topics related to Orthopedics.