Awards and Achievements
- Faculty at International & International Conferences.
- Complex Trauma Surgery
- Primary & Revision Joint Replacement
- He regularly trains a joint replacement fellow and travels as faculty for both international and national conferences and conducted numerous workshops and is on the advisory board for some companies
Research and Publications
- Thesis in M.S-Surgical management of fracture shaft of humerus in adults with Dynamic Compression Plate.
- Thesis in Mch-Investigation of repeatability of semi-automated method of estimating acetabular wear
- Dr Karthik Pingle MS Ortho is currently a Consultant with Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills since 2007.
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Twin Cities Orthopedic Association
- He specialises in Joint Replacement both primary and revisions with special focus on complex total hip and knee replacement using NAVIGATION.
- He also has special interest in Arthroscopy and trauma with emphases on Redo trauma surgeries.
- MBBS, MR Medical College, Gulbarga, 1992 – 1997
- MS Ortho, JJM Medical College, 1998 – 2001
- MCh Ortho, University of Dundee, 2002 – 2003
- Trained in UK from 2002 – 2007