Awards and Achievements
- Gold Medalist / University First in M Ch Surgical Oncology – Gujarat University
- Secured All India 1st Rank in M.Ch Entrance Exam – conducted by Gujarat University – July 2004.
- MBBS and M.S. in First Division.
- State level high school merit scholarship.
- Laparoscopy in GynaeOncology: Invited Guest Lecture: TCOG 2015 Warangal 12-13 December 2015.
- Advances in Head and Neck Oncosurgery: Invited Guest Lecture: Pratima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar, 8th November 2015.
- Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy: Video Presentation: NATCONIASO 15 Bhubaneswar September 17-20 -2015.
- Changing Concepts Management of Head and Neck Malignancies: Invited Guest Lecture: Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, 11th July 2015.
- Fibroid Uterus Endoscopic Management: Moderator: Live Operative Workshop Matrix Hospital Hyderabad, 15thMarch 2015.
- Scientific Committee Chairperson YICC2015 Hyderabad 23-25 January 2015.
- Debate : Lymphadenectomy for Penile Cancer : Elective vs. Prophylactic: ASICON 2014 27-30 December Hyderabad.
- Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy: Live demo: Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy- Simple to Radical: Live Operative Workshop Matrix Hospital Hyderabad 16th February 2014.
- Evolution of Surgery for Laryngeal Malignancies: Invited Guest Lecture: Pratima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar, 31 March 2013.
- Evaluation and Management- Rectal Malignancies: Invited Guest Lecture: Pratima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar, October 2012.
- Video presentation: Laparoscopic Radical Hemicolectomy: Special Scenarios. APASICON, Hyderabad September 2012.
- Surgical Management – Cervical Cancer: Postgraduate CME: Invited Guest Lecture: Pratima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar June 2012.
- Evolution of Surgery for Laryngeal Malignancies: Invited Guest Lecture: Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, 29 January 2012.
- Salivary Neoplasm’s –A Mixed bouquet: Invited Guest Lecture: Mamata Dental College, Khammam, and August 2011.
- D -2 Lymphadenectomy East or West? APASICON, Warangal, September 2009.
- Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy for Carcinoma of Hypopharynx – Evaluation of functional outcome and Morbidity profile – Annual National Conference of Association of Surgical Oncology, Varanasi, September 2006.
- Bilateral synchronous Intra Abdominal Seminoma in cryptorchid patient – Annual National Conference of Association of Surgical Oncology, Varanasi, September 2006 (Poster Presentation)..
- Unusual presentations of Teratoma – our experience Annual National Conference of Association of Pediatric Surgeons of India, Hyderabad November 2003.
- Frantz tumor – a rare pancreatic neoplasm – APASICON, Rajahmundry September 2003.
Research and Publications
- Principal Investigator: Protocol No. C-HET –CAP _002.
- Evaluation of Conservative Breast Surgery for Carcinoma Breast submitted to Gujarat University in May 2007.
- Clinico-Pathological Study of Solitary Thyroid Nodule submitted to NTR University in September 2003.
- A Study on Nodal Positivity in Central Compartment of Neck in differentiated Thyroid Malignancies. A Study from Tertiary Care Center LaxmanaSastry, Hemanth Kumar, Rahul www.ijcmr.com vol3.Issue 1. Jan2016.
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of uterine cervix: A Rare Case Report : Hemanth Vudayaraju etal : Indian J GynecolOncolog92016)14:8 DOI10.1007/s40944-015-0035-z
- Meckel’s Diverticulum (GIST) – Rare Case Reports: Acta Medica International. Status: accepted for publication.
MBBS, MS(general surgery), M.Ch(Surgical Oncology), Diplomate National Board (Surgical Oncology)
- June2016 — till Date Position: Consultant Surgical Oncologist, Minimal Access OncoSurgeon Apollo Cancer Institute,Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- 9/2007- Current Duration 9yrs Consultant Surgical Oncologist St Anns Cancer & General Hospital Kazipet, Telangana India
- 7/2011- 6/2016 Consultant Surgical Oncologist Yashoda Cancer Institute Secunderabad, Hyderabad India
- 1/2010-6/2011 Consultant Surgical Oncologist Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences,Secunderabad
- 9/2007 – 8/2010 Assistant Professor in Surgical Oncology. MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Center, Hyderabad, India
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian Medical Association.
- Association of Surgeons of India .
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons.
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India.
Fellowships / Certification:
- Minimally invasive Thoracic Surgery Certification May 2014 , Covidien Center of Innovation, Shanghai, China in association with Fundan university Shanghai and Duke University school of Medicine.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Feb 2012
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons.
- Esophageal and Upper GI Surgery.
- Thoraco- Laparoscopic Onco Surgery.
- Gynae Oncology.