Awards and Achievements
- Ethics committe member CEO, Grace Cancer Foundation
- Guinness & Limka Book of Records for Breast & Cervical Cancer
- University topper during Master of surgery
- 3 gold medals for academic excellence
- 2nd rank during superspeciality course
- Minimally invasive onco surgeries done routinely
- Faculty for various national and international conferences
- Key opinion leader for various pharma companies like Dr.Reddys
- Peer reviewer for various national and international journals
- Live operative work shop on Head and neck cancers
- Live work shop on gynecology cancers
- Training post graduate students in general surgery
- A 25 kg ovarian mass REMOVED EN BLOC .
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries Performed Regularly
Research and Publications
- “Near total laryngectomy in advanced laryngeal cancers”, at the National conference of Indian association of surgical oncology at Kodaikanal, Nov 2005.
- “Our Experience of D1 versus D2 dissection in carcinoma stomach” at GCRI, Ahmedabad, Dec 2005
- “Study of 40 cases of malignant melanoma” at GCRI along with Dr.Mukul.T, Dr.Ashutosh and Dr. Mahesh Patel
- “Role of sentinel lymph node mapping in head and neck cancers” at National conference of surgical oncology India along with Dr.Ashutosh, and Dr. Mahesh Patel.
- “Poster presentation on melanoma and near total laryngectomy” at SAARC countries conference, Federation of oncologists at Goa, Feb 2005.
- “Poster presentation on NTL” at international conference, Cancer hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
- “Paper presentation on outcomes of TME for rectal cancer –single institutional experience” at national conference of IASO 2006 at Varanasi.
- A rare case of Uterine Leiomyosarcoma: A case report J Med Case Reports. 2010; 4: 222.
- Giant ovarian serous cyst adenoma in a postmenopausal woman: a case report Cases J. 2009; 2: 7875.
MBBS; MS; MCh; FIAGES; PDCR
- Presently working in Apollo Hospitals Jubleehills-Hyd
- Consultant Surgical oncologist in Kamineni Hospitals in August 2007
- Professor in surgical oncology, kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally
- Observer in G.I.Surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer centre, Newyork 2009
- Visiting Fellow: Memorial Long Beach Medical Centre, LA 2009 Laparoscopic Oncosurgeon
- Visiting Surgical Oncologist Indur Cancer Centre, Nizamabad
- Visiting Surgical Oncologist Swatantra Hospitals, GSL Trust Cancer Hospital, Rajahmundry
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian Association of Surgeons
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Fellow Indian Association of Gastroenterologists
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- ROBOTIC SURGERY
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
- ROBOTIC GYNAECOLOGY