Awards and Achievements
- 2014- Presented paper ‘Navigation in Neurosurgery’ in 54th Congress of West African Surgeons Kumasi, GhanaLife
Research and Publications
- Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Dec;16(Suppl 2):S421-2. doi: 10.4103/2230-8210.104115. Postmenopausal osteoporosis: Our experience.Mehrotra RN, Ranjan A, Lath R, Ratnam R.
- Neurol India. 2010 May-Jun;58(3):392-7. doi: 10.4103/0028-3886.65923.Decompressive surgery for severe cerebral venous sinus thrombosis.Lath R, Kumar S, Reddy R, Boola GR, Ray A, Prabhakar S, Ranjan A.Stroke Unit, Department of Neurosciences, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad 500 033, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Neurol India. 2009 Jan-Feb;57(1):76-8.Olfactory ensheathing cell tumor. Ippili K, Ratnam BG, Gowrishankar S, Ranjan A, Lath R.Department of Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033, Andhra Pradesh, India
- J Neurosurg Spine. 2007 Feb;6(2):174-7.Diagnosis and treatment of multiple hydatid cysts at the craniovertebral junction. Case report. Lath R, Ratnam BG, Ranjan A.Department of Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Neurol India. 2006 Sep;54(3):314-5.PMID:16936402[PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Desmoplastic fibroma of the frontal bone.Lath R, Ranjan A, Ratnam BG, Gowrishankar S.Department of Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, 500 033, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Neurol India 2013 [cited 2013 Dec 17];61:562.The significance of redundant nerve roots of cauda equineS Rajesh Reddy, BG Ratnam, Rahul Lath, Alok Ranjan Department of Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Neurol india ORIGINAL ARTICLE 2014 Volume : 62 Issue : 5 Page : 532-539 Endoscopic management of CSF rhinorrhea Rajesh Reddy Sannareddy1, K Rambabu2, Vinay EC Kumar2, Ratnam Boola Gnana1, Alok Ranjan1 Department of Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Worked as a Consultant at CDR Hospital, Vizag
- Mediciti Hospital, Hyderabad
- Flinders Med Center, Australia
- Currently working as a Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, JubleeHills, Hyderabad
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Life Member – CMAI- Christian Medical Association of India
- Life member – Neurological Society of India.
- Life member APNSA –AP Neuroscientists Association
- MEMBER – Novalis circle – Portal for Sharing Clinical and technical experience in Stereotactic Radiosurgery.
- LIFE MEMBER – ASSI Association Of Spine Surgerons of India
- Traumatic brain & spine injuries, Stereotactic surgery, as well as Stroke Surgery & Radiosurgery
- MBBS from CMC Hospital, Vellore, in 1989
- M.Ch. (Neurosurgery), CMC Hospital, Vellore, 1997