- MBBS;MD (UK) FRCSEd, FRCS (Neurosurgery)
Areas of Interest
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Basic Science research in Neurosceinces
- Neuro Oncology
- MBBS from Calcutta Medical College in 1992
- FRCS in 1996 and specialty training in Neurosurgery in 2003.
- Pediatric Neurosurgical fellowship from Hospital for Sick children, Toronto, in 2004.
Fellowships / Memberships / Work Experience
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Royal Liverpool Hospitals, U.K
- Fellow at the Hospital for Sick children + Brain tumor Research Lab, Toronto, Canada
- Specialist Register in Neurosurgery South wales Rotation, U.K.
Awards & Achievement
Over 30 peer reviewed publications
Several International prizes including ‘Young investigator of the year – 2004’, Canada.