Awards and Achievements
- Dr. Y. Subba Rao’s Memorial Oration & CME programme organized by Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool on 28th January, 1996 on “Recent Advances in Management of bronchial Asthma”
- O. A. Sarma oration on “Epidemiology of Lung Cancer” – TB Association of AP, Vijayawada (9 & 10 August, 1997)
- Oration – Dr. Harnath Memorial Oration organized by Apollo Hospital, Chennai in June 2000 – “Recent Advances in Respiratory Medicine”
- Awarded O A Sharma endowment Award by AP State TB Association for year 2000 & was awarded Gold Medal – “Update on Lung Cancer”
- Invited as 2nd recipient for Late Dr. Harnath Endowment Lecture, Chennai “Recent Advances in Respiratory Medicine” – 15 June 2001
- Dr. P S Reddy Annual Memorial Oration “Newer Concepts in COPD Management”, Dr. Kirloskar Hall, IMA building, Hyderabad – 20th September 2003
Research and Publications
- “Guest Lecture on Asthma South Central Railway”- Hyderabad on 17th July 2004.
- “South Indian consensus coneference Development Meeting, Role of LMWH in Prophylaxis against Venous Thromboembolism by Pfizer on 24th July 2004.Taj Krishna.
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine course organized by the Royal college of General Practioners at Apollo Hospital- Topic – Acute excacerbation of COPD organised by Apollo Hospitals on 29th July 2004. Attended by 30 delegates.
- Delivered several lectures in various national & international scientific programs
- Regular Faculty member for Scientific Program of NAPCON India
- International faculty member for Scientific program of Asian Sleep Disorders Association,American College of Chest Physicians.
- SHO, Internal Medicine & Cardiology, Walesgrave Hospital, Coventry, UK (1982)
- SHO, Internal Medicine & Geriatrics, Withybush Gen. hospital, Wales, UK (1983)
- MRCP, UK (1984)
- SHO, Internal Medicine & Chest Diseases, Royal Gwent Hospital, New Port, Wales, UK (1984-1985)
- Registrar in Chest Diseases with training in Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy & undergraduate teaching of students & nurses, Royal Gwent Hospital, New Port, Wales, UK (1985-1986)
- MNAMS (National Academy of Medical Sciences) Delhi (1986)
- Consultant Physician & Chest Specialist, Medinova Diagnostic Services (1986 onwards)
- Worked as Administrator for Rural Medical & Chest Clinic in Narsapur, Medak District with special emphasis on Community Medicine (1987 – 1989)
- Consultant Physician & Chest Specialist, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad (1989 till date)
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India
- Life Member, Indian Chest Society
- INTERVENTIONAL PULMONOLOGY
- CRITICAL CARE RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- SLEEP MEDICINE-OSA;Obesity Hypo Ventilation Syndrome; Restless leg syndrome.
- LUNG CANCER