Cardiac Prevention & Rehabilitation in HyderabadPatients with paralysis, stroke, trauma, cancer, heart disease, surgery etc. Can be left with some form of disability, which can be in the form of physical, psychological, or social disability. A structured multi-disciplinary approach can help such patients get back to normal. This center offers support to such patients by maximizing the ability of the person to function optimally within the limitations placed upon them by a disease process.
Rehabilitation of sensory and cognitive function typically involves methods for retraining neural pathways or training new neural pathways to regain or improve neurocognitive functioning that has been diminished by disease or traumatic injury.
Heart disease can be a painful and debilitating condition to live with. Fortunately, medical science has advanced significantly and most cardiac interventions/surgeries today can help you successfully treat heart disease. However, post-procedure, most patients are very concerned and tentative about resuming full physical activity.The Cardiac Rehab program is a medically supervised program designed to provide you with hand-holding post-procedure so you can quickly recover physically, mentally and socially. The goal is to correct lifestyle and chronic risk factors, improve quality of life and build a better life after heart disease. Don’t be surprised if you can push your limits better than ever before!
Immediate postoperative phase – Patients who are going to be discharged from a cardiac procedure / surgery (angioplasty, coronary bypass, valve replacement, transplant etc); it is recommended to enrol in the program while at hospital itself
Chronic Heart Patients – Patients with chronic cardiac conditions and/or comorbidities on long term medical management (heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, heart failure) who wish to maintain / boost physical endurance under medical guidance.
Preventive– For those who are at low to moderate risks of heart disease who wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle that can prevent heart disease from progressing
The Cardiac Rehab program provides a holistic recovery and restorative solution that takes into account the medical, physical, dietary and psychological aspects of your life.
The program starts with a holistic assessment led by a physician and proceeds to design a customised solution suiting your needs and goals, which includes
- Training programme under the supervision of a qualified physical therapist to improve the cardiorespiratory fitness
- Personalised diet plan and accompanying lifestyles changes
- Stress management and group counselling sessions to cope with emotional changes, depression and other detrimental feelings
- Cardiac telemetry monitoring (vitals tracking) done by a specialist
- Educational and motivational talks by lead physician
Number of sessions: 12 (renewable basis advice of primary consultant)
- Free physician consultation at URLife for initial assessment and exercise prescription
- 12 exercise sessions on alternate days
- 1 Psychologists evaluation and prescription
- 1 Dietician evaluation and prescription
- All the exercises sessions will be supervised by a physician and monitored through telemetry
ENROL NOW and get your free physician assessment TODAY
URLife Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033T: +91 40 2355 9090 Instant Appointment with Cardiologists in Hyderabad