- Angina- Poor blood supply to the heart for a small period is called angina. It can last over a period of time and can be treated with oral medications. Patient having known CAD carry their oral medications all the time.
- Non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI): In such infractions, the ECG does not record any changes. In such scenarios, chemical markers are used to diagnose it
- ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI): Blockage in the supply of blood for a long period affect the heart muscle to a large extent. ECG and chemical markers show immediate changes.
Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Excessive sweating
- Pain from the chest to the arms
Book Doctor Appointment
Dr. Manoj Agarwal
– Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad
Instant Appointment with Cardiologists in Hyderabad
Instant Appointment with Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons in Hyderabad