What Are the Symptoms of Appendicitis Pain?
* Dull pain near the navel or the upper or lower abdomen that
becomes sharp as it moves to the lower right abdomen; this is
usually the first sign, but it only occurs in half of appendicitis cases.
* Loss of appetite
* Nausea or vomiting soon after abdominal pain begins
* Abdominal swelling
* Temperature of 99 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit
* Constipation or diarrhea with gas
* Inability to pass gas
–In many cases, atypical symptoms appear, including:
* Dull or sharp pain anywhere in the upper or lower abdomen, back,
* Painful urination
* Vomiting that precedes the abdominal pain