Tips to Curb your Appetite
1. Don’t skip a meal or wait till you get too hungry.
2. Eating meals on time – breakfast, lunch and dinner – on fixed time intervals.
3. Don’t drink water, juice, soft drinks with your meal or immediately after your
meal (30 min is a good waiting time).
4. Eating solid food that involve excess chewing, such as meat (chicken,mutton, fish etc), along with raw or boiled vegetables and bulky fruits such
as apples and pears will fill your stomach faster and keep it full for a longer period of time.
5. Plan your diet well; use fresh fruit or vegetables such as cucumber, carrots, tomatoes etc.
6. Stop eating just as immediately as you feel satisfied.
7. Stay away from impulse eating habits.
8. Learn to say ‘no’. When you are offered high calorie foods by friends and
family at a wedding or a party, learn to politely decline this ‘friendly’ pressure.
9. Avoid consumption of alcohol and using other stimulants (like say,marijuana).