Tips for perfect Ears. How to maintain good ears?
Mainly, our ear is divided into the outer ear, middle ear and inner ear. The outer and middle ears maintain optimal conditions essential for the hearing process and to direct the sound stimuli to the actual sensory receptors located in the inner ear. Damage to any part of the ear can lead to hearing disorders, hearing loss or other health complications like vertigo.Hearing loss may also be caused by a birth defect, an injury, or a disease. Proper care of the ears is critical to keeping this complex sensory organ in sound health as long as we live.
Here are some simple tips to keep your ear in a well condition:
- Always keep your ears clean.
- Take precautions against exposure to loud noises.
- Keep avoiding bathing/swimming in unhygienic waters.
- Attend to symptoms and seek expert opinion immediately.
- Avoid drugs that can damage hearing.
- Do not try to medicate yourself.
- Ensure residual water is allowed out after bath or swim.
- Do not attempt to remove any foreign objects from the ear without a doctor’s assistance.