The benefits of using honey to wash your face
- Honey gently removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. Foaming cleansers and soaps frequently strip the skin of these protective oils and cause the skin to overproduce oil.
- The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne.
- Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema.
- It works well on all skin types. It balances oily skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- As far as excellent facial cleansers go, it is much cheaper than store bought options!
- Although any raw honey works excellently, manuka honey boasts superior antibacterial and healing properties. It is recommended for acne-prone skin.