Stay Cool This Summer
Heat is increasing slowly and dehydrating you too slowly. Our bodies require more liquids than our regular intake. Liquids help in cooling body and help in maintaining our hydration levels. In summer our body tends to sweat alot through which we lose our appetite and our mineral levels come down. Diet plays a major role to keep our body hydrated.
Few Tips To Stay Cool This Summer:
1. Daily minimum intake of 8 glasses of water
2. Try and consume regularly Coconut Water / Butter Milk / Fresh Friut Jiuces on a daily basis
3. Fruits like Water Melon, Musk Melon, Kiwi, Oranges, Grapes, Etc help cool body instantly
4. Avoid eating Chicken, Mutton & Beaf as they tend to over heat body easily
5. Sea Food like Fish, Shrimp, Prawns, Crabs have high water contents tend to supply required minerals & vitamins to our body
6. Fresh Green Leafy or Green color vegetables tend to protect our body from sun strokes.
7. Always carry a water bottle with you while travelling
8. Light colored cotton clothes are good to wear in summer
9. Apply Sun Screen Lotion before stepping out, it helps our skin from tanning.
Jubilee Hills, Hyd