Spinach Stuffed Grilled Chicken
Spinach Stuffed Grilled Chicken –
* Chicken breast 140 g (de-skinned and deboned with only the wing
* Spinach leaves 25 g (blanched, chopped and sautéed lightly in olive
oil with seasoning)
* Broccoli 1 floret (blanched and sautéed in olive oil with seasoning)
* Carrot 10 g (blanched and cut into batons)
* French beans 10 g (blanched and cut into batons)
* Baby corn 5 g (blanched and cut into batons)
* Spinach Stuffed Grilled Chicken Tomato 25 g (blanched and
* Garlic 5 g (peeled and chopped)
* Onion 10 g (peeled and chopped)
* Basil 2 sprigs
* Olive oil 15ml
* Salt to taste
* Black pepper To taste (cracked)
* Potato 2 (sliced and blanched)
* Slit chicken breast length-wise and season.
* Stuff with spinach mixture and grill with olive oil. Finish in a
preheated oven at 180 ° C for 8-10 minutes.
* In a pan sauté onion and garlic in olive oil. Put chopped tomatoes
and cook for 10 minutes.
* Put chopped basil leaves in the tomato sauce, adjust seasoning.
* Grill potato slices; arrange on a plate. Place the chicken breast on
* Arrange broccoli and vegetable batons neatly on a plate.
* Serve basil tomato sauce as an accompaniment to the dish.