Role of Neem in Health and Beauty
Role of Neem in Health and Beauty:
- To reduce several mild infections, which our body faces in day-to-day activity taking bath of neem leaves is very beneficial. It refreshes body and reduces all kind of infections.
- Neem is very much effective in providing internal glow to the skin by providing natural supplements that are required for good and healthy skin.
- Neem is widely used in hair fall and early graying of hairs with very satisfying outcome.
- Neem helps in early healing of burns and injuries that might also helps in vanishing of marks that are left after the any injury.
- Its internal use makes us relieved from eczema and even ringworms.
- To remove dark circles under eyes neem is widely used.
- Neem is very helpful in providing inner radiance to the skin by providing natural supplements that are necessary for good and healthy skin.
- Neem is very beneficial in indigestion, constipation and restoring taste of mouth.
- Neem increases our immunity that keeps us safe from any kind of disease.
- Neem is widely used in hair fall and early graying of hairs with very satisfying results.
- Neem is also very beneficial in dandruff and in lice growth.
- It is known as an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving agent.
- Neem stimulates liver for appropriate functioning therefore helps in maintaining proper secretions of liver.