Mustard Oil Benefits
- It is packed with the B-group vitamins (folates, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, B12 and etc) which help in speeding up the metabolism process thus aids to the weight loss and management.
Benefits of Mustard Oil for Skin
- It prevents skin from many infections as it is packed with the sulphur mineral which provides it anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- It stimulates the opening of sweat glands on the skin thus lightens the skin color by removing all the toxins from the body.
- It’s anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties helps in treating skin rashes and solve all the problems of skin dryness.
- It rejuvenates the skin by enhancing proper blood flow throughout the body if massaged regularly.
- It is best home remedy to get relieved from the dry and cracked lips if applied regularly on the belly button before going to the bed.
- It is a simple and cheap home remedy which protects from the sun burn and ultraviolet rays thus prevents from the skin cancer.
- It prevents skin from the free radicals harmful effects and oxidative stress as it is rich source of antioxidants thus prevents skin from getting wrinkled and early ageing.
Benefits of Mustard Oil for Face
- It helps in removing skin tan, dark spots of acne and etc and makes skin flawless, glowing, bright and smooth if the mixture of lemon juice, mustard oil, besan and curd is applied to the face for 8-10 mins and wash with normal water.
- The mixture of mustard oil and coconut oil also helps in lightening the skin color if massaged properly on the face.
Benefits of Mustard Oil for Hair Growth
- It provides hair a beautiful look by making hair long, black, thick, smooth and shiny (if applied topically to the hair root or consumed) as it is full of almost all the vitamins and minerals that are needed for a healthy mane.
- Hair massaging with the mustard oil to the scalp stimulates proper hair growth by enhancing blood flow to the hair roots.
- It protects from the hair loss, hair fall, pre-mature hair graying and etc if massaged properly to the scalp.
- It makes hair healthy and strong by preventing from the scalp infections like fungal growth, dryness, dandruff and etc if the scalp is massaged with the mixture of mustard oil, coconut oil, almond oils and olive oil.