Mixed Fruit Custard Recipe
Mixed Fruit Custard Recipe –
2.5 cups egular milk
5-6 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp eggless vanilla custard powder
3 tbsp regular milk
1.5 or 2 cups chopped mixed seasonal fruits
– Just lightly warm the milk. don’t over heat it.
– Now in 3 tbsp milk mix custard powder and make a smooth paste, make sure there are no lumps and keep aside.
– Add sugar to the milk and stir till the sugar dissolves.
– Also add the custard paste
– keep on a low flame and keep stirring till the milk begins to thicken.
– Trun off the flame and allow the custard to cool.
– Latter add fruits, mix well
– Chill the fruit custard and serve it later.