How To Tackle Hair Fall
- Don’t comb your hair when it is wet since this increases the chances of breakage. Wait for your tresses to dry before you brush them.
– Be gentle while towel-drying your hair. Rubbing your hair vigorously can lead to unwanted breakage.
– Use a wide-toothed comb since it gently tangles your hair and reduces the risk of breakage while combing.
– Clean your hair brush and comb regularly. Dirt tends to collect on them, and this can also lead to hair fall.
– Oil your hair regularly and indulge in a hot oil treatment once a week to keep your scalp healthy. This will keep you from losing hair.
– Your shampoo may be harsh on your hair, so try switching to a more gentle shampoo. Chemicals can strip your scalp of its natural oil, leading to breakage.
– Don’t tie your hair tightly or style it often. Products can damage your hair and certain hairstyles can add a lot of strain to your roots. Also, avoid using elastic or rubber bands.
– A balanced diet is key to healthy hair. Hair fall could be a sign that your body is not getting the nourishment it needs, so consume proteins and food rich in iron, zinc, vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and Omega-3 fatty acids.