Honey-Orange Chicken with Sesame Sauce
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp orange zest
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Combine juice, honey, ginger, garlic, zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Lift chicken from marinade and let excess drip back into bowl. When oil is hot, add chicken and cook over medium heat, 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Add reserved marinade to skillet and boil over medium-high heat, turning chicken once or twice, 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board, cut into diagonal slices, and arrange on a platter.
- Stir sesame oil into thickened sauce and spoon it over chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve hot.