Help your child Junk the Junk food
Healthy food habits with regular physical activity are the key for healthy living
– Watch the amount of time children spend before television and video games and put limits on timings.
– Make physical activity a daily habit so that they are on the path to wellness and health lifelong.
– Be a role model for your children. If you are a physically active person, your children are more likely to be active and stay active for the rest of their lives.
– Plan family activities like playing games or taking a walk together.
– When the children want to indulge in an occasional burger – see to it that it has lettuce and tomatoes in it, and encourage them to accompany it with a milk shake, rather than a cola. Choose the option of whole grain bun or bread, whenever possible.
– Healthy children grow up to be healthy adults. By teaching them at a young age, the importance of food for good health, you are providing
them with the key to a better quality of life, and longevity.