Health Benefits of Soybean
Health Benefits of Soybean –
* Lowers the risk of coronary heart disease, since it contains heart
friendly omega 3 fatty acids.
* Osteoporosis- since it is enriched with calcium
* It helps to reduce hot flushes associated with menopause
* Contains isoflavones, thereby reduces the risk of various cancers
* Low in fat, no cholesterol
* An excellent source of fiber
* Good for cognitive abilities, nervous system functioning since its a
good source of vitamin B12
* Soy is good for your skin as it contains vitamin E. It moisturizes your
skin with its antioxidant property.