A healthy protein rich dish can be made either Veg / Non Veg!!! with sprouts, chicken/panner,etc…..
- ¼ cup bean sprouts, steamed
- ¼ cup chopped cooked chicken
or 1/4 cup crumbled cheese(panner)
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- 2 lettuce Leaves
- 2 pita breads
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Cumin seeds, a pinch
- Olive oil, 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil and add cumin seeds.
- When they splutter,add the sprouts,and stir.
- Add capsicum,tomato and stir.
- Add the chicken/paneer,and stir.
- Add salt and pepper.Take it off the fire and add the lemon juice.Mix Well.
- Soften the pita breads by wrapping them in a paper towel and microwaving for 2-3 minutes.Place lettuce leaves on the pita breads,then top it up with filling.Roll up and serve immediately.