If you think someone is having a heart attack follow these basic steps
- Make the person sit down and try to keep calm.
- Loosen his tight clothes, if any.
- Ask the person if he takes any chest pain or any other medication, and help him in taking the medication.
- Immediately call an ambulance or a know emergency center for more help.
- Don’t leave the person alone except to call for help, if necessary.
- Don’t delay to call for emergency help.
- Don’t wait for the symptoms to come down.
- Don’t give any personal medication, unless its a prescribed medication for heart attack.
- Don’t panic & make the person more worried. Stay calm until you get help.
Book Appointment with a Renowned Cardiologist here