Chickenpox is a highly infectious viral infection in which a person develops extremely itchy blisters all over the body. Children get effected mostly, but sometimes even effects adults too. In summer due to overheat in the bodies this viral infection attacks fast & spreads rapidly.
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus,
- Spreads easily to others – by touching, sneezing droplets, cough, bed linens, clothes, etc
- Small red spots here and there on the body
- After a day the spots chaneg into blisters filled with fluid
- Because of verheat cold & cough
1. Regularly applying calamine lotions for cooling effect
2. Scartching should be avaoided totally.
3. Antiboitics even though are ineffective, if the blisters get infected antibiotics can be given.
4. They shoudlnt be roaming aroung, complete bed rest and the room temperature should be cool
5. Body can’t take any type of heat
6. Liquids to cool the body should be taken more.
7. Loose cooton clothes only should be woren.
Vaccination is only way to get rid of Chickenpox. In children first vaccine during their 12 – 15 months of age followed a booster dose between 4 – 6 years age.