Chapati Roll Recipe With Paneer
A healthy Chapatti with Panner adds more protein to the regular diet & helps boosts energy levels.
Ingredients for Chaptti:
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup maida
- 2 tbsps yoghurt
- 1 tsp ghee Pinch of salt Water
Prepare dough by mixing wheat flour, maida, ghee, yoghurt and salt with some water. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Paneer filling:
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1 cup cut tomato, capsicum and onions
- ½ tsp besan
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1 green chilli
- 4 tsps kasuri methi
- Slices/rings of one big onion
- ½ tsp haldi
- 1 tsp mirchi
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil 2 tsp vinegar
- Cut paneer into small pieces (half an inch)
- Cut tomatoes, capsicum and onions of the same size.
- Lightly sauté the onions in a kadhai with oil and add simla mirch.
- Remove the water from the yoghurt; mix
½ tsp of besan and strain.
- Mix ginger, garlic and green chilli paste into
the strained yoghurt.
- Add 4 tsps of kasuri methi.
- Mix ½ tsp of haldi powder, red chilli powder for taste, ¼ tsp of garam masala and 1 tsp of salt in the yoghurt.
- Mix the paneer in the prepared yoghurt.
- Add the sauted onions, capsicum and cut tomatoes.
- Marinate for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadhai and pour in the
- Cook in high flame for about 5 minutes
just to heat the vegetables.
To make a wrap:
- Roll the dough to about 6 inches in size
- Put it on the tava like chapatti using some
oil and cook both sides.
- Cut onion rings. Put it in vinegar and set
- On the chapatti, spread the onion rings
and paneer masala and make a roll.
- Wrap it in aluminum foil.