Carrot Pineapple Banana Cooler
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Wrap the peeled banana in a foil and keep in the freezer for two hours.
- Place the pineapple, orange juice, and carrot juice in a blender. Blend well.
- Take out the frozen banana, and mash it with a fork.
- Add it to the juice mix in the blender.
- Add crushed ice to the juice mix in the blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Served chilled.
by…Sunita Pant Bansal