Brushing Tips for Children
- A very tiny amount of toothpaste for babies and a pea nut sized for children.
- Choose a small, child-sized, soft-bristled toothbrush. Soaking the brush in warm water for a few minutes before brushing can soften the bristles even more.
- Gradually start brushing your child’s teeth more thoroughly, covering all the surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush your child’s teeth twice a day – in the morning and just before bed.
- Not all children like having their teeth brushed, so parents have to keep trying.
- Replace the toothbrush once in every 3 or 4 months. Never share a toothbrush with others.
- While brushing even the gums, inner cheeks, and upper part of the mouth also need to brushed but very gently, you can use finger to do it.
- Tongue also need to be cleaned neatly daily without fail.