Nutrition of Moong Dal:
Moong dal beans are dried, mature mung beans that have been skinned. Naturally low in fat and high in fibre, a 1-cup serving of cooked moong dal has less than 1 gram of total fat, over 14 grams of protein and 15.4 grams of dietary fibre. A 1-cup serving contains 212 calories.
Merke vest herrer bodybuilding fitness topp menn gym tank top klær muskel ermeløse singlets mote trenings sport skjorte billig turanabol kroppsbygging: beinøkt.
- Vitamins: It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C and E and also in many minerals including iron, calcium, and potassium. Not to forget it is a powerful source of vegetarian protein.
- It good to Lose Weight: It is considered a healthy weight loss food as it is a low-fat food rich in proteins and fibre. It curbs cravings and keeps us full for a long time. It detoxifies the body and benefits the metabolism as well as the immune system.
- Heart Friendly: It helps to lower the high cholesterol level in the blood system. Regular intake of Green Moong reduces bad cholesterol and improves the flexibility of arteries and veins. It also regulates blood pressure.
- Controls Blood Sugar Level: Green Moong is full of complex carbohydrates in form of high fibre, which aids digestion. Complex carbs also stabilize blood sugar and control its sudden rise after a meal, while keeping the body’s energy at a balanced level. Green Moong can be highly beneficial for people having a high blood sugar level.
- Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial and Anti-Cancer: Green Moong contains Vitamin B-1, Vitamin C and Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine). Regular consumption of diets rich in Vitamin-B6 helps you develop resistance against contagious agents that cause diseases. As per Ancient Chinese medicine, it also contains anti-cancer properties.