Benefits of Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
Cumin is one such spice that forms an integral part of various dishes in the Indian cuisine. Black cumin seeds contain about 100 chemical compounds including vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and fatty acids. They are known for their healing qualities.
Benefits of Jeera Powder
- Powdered cumin is a very good laxative and has anti fungal and anti microbial properties, thus enhances the wounds healing process.
- Using roasted jeera/cumin powder in the recipe helps in treating the diarrhoea, support the stomach muscles, remove intestinal gas problems, enhance urination as well as increase the sexual desire.
Benefits of Jeera Water
Jeera water has lots of health benefits which includes the following:
Benefits of Jeera Water during Pregnancy
- Jeera is very in the iron which is very good for the pregnant and lactating women.
- It prevents the fetus from various birth defects.
- Roasted cumin seeds enhance the milk secretion in breastfeeding mothers.
Benefits of Jeera Water for Weight Loss
- It slightly aids in the strategy of the weight management as it stimulates the appetite, removes toxins from the body and treats various digestive disorders including gas and bloating problems.