3 Simple Tips To Control Hair Fall Naturally At Home
Some common causes of hair fall:
- Over exposure to sun
- Scalp infections
- Severely dry and itchy scalp
- Sweat accumulation
- Inadequate diet
- Lack of sleep
- Too much physical stress on hair
- Over use of chemicals or heat
The causes can be various but using a few methods can help bring back life to your hair. One of the easiest and safest ways to do this is by resorting to natural ingredients. Here are a few natural ingredients that are good for your hair.
How to control hair fall naturally:
- Soak it overnight
- Use the water in the morning to rinse off your hair post shampooing.
- Heat amla and coconut oil
- Now massage your scalp with this mix
- Mix powdered amla with lime juice.
- Apply this on your scalp and leave on for some time
- Wash off
- Mix curd with black pepper
- Apply this on your hair.
- Wash off thoroughly when dry
- Mix curd with honey and apply this on your hairApplying curd with honey or lime juice moisturizes your hair.
It also makes your hair shiny. This natural hair mask is also effective against dandruff which can be a cause of hair loss.
3. Aloe vera:
- Apply aloe vera gel directly from the plant on your scalp
Make your own anti hair fall shampoo
- Mix aloe gel, wheat germ oil and coconut milk.
- Apply this on your scalp and wash off